HemusWorld

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GOAL .......Errrr...Wats that?????


Good project management session from a top consultant. The tall white bald headed
guy pointed a question to me "Whats your goal in life?"
It took five to ten seconds for me to find an answer .
"Ummmm make a lot of money!!!"
"How will you make it?" ,
the second question came within a fraction of a second.
I wasn't having any answer and a goal in my life.
Thats very bad, i felt ashamed of myself.
His question did'n end there, where you find yourself in next x years.....
he is very happy with my answer that he got a wonderful topic to talk on.
Well my enthusiasm ended right there.
To make myself happy I asked the same to many and was satisfied that many are like me only!!!!! i know its a bad habit,but I'm an ordinary human (I like justifying myself)
posted by hemus7 at 6:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home